#2. Third party websites that you follow links to, from We Make Music have their own privacy policies, and we recommend you review them. We do not accept any responsibility of liability for your maintained privacy when visiting such third party websites.
- We may collect: a)information about your visits to and useWe Make Music and use b) information about your computer; c) information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services] carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website; d) information that you provide when you register or subscribe to We Make Music) information you choose to send to us.
- We may use your personal information: a) for administration; b) to enable your use of the services available on the website; 3) to send you general communications; d) to send you email notifications which you have specifically requested; e) to send you statements and invoices if you are using any of our paid services; f) to monitor your use of We Make Music to record traffic flows and to carry out research.
- We may use both session and persistent cookies on the website to track your navigation of We Make Music and recognise when you visit. Some of these cookies could remain stored on your computer until deleted.
- When you give us personal data, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored or processed any where in the world, including counties outside the European Economic area. [So bear in mind that outside the European Economic Area, many countries do not adequately protect your personal data]
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your pass word.
- Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information unless we are obliged to do so or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to do so in order to run our business. we will not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- If you wish to request any information about your personal data, please contact us.